At Lifetime, we believe that open adoption means that YOU make the choices. You are able to choose the adoptive parents, the type of contact you’d like after the adoption, and how things go at the hospital. We can help you with your needs immediately, and offer the support and counseling that you may be seeking. All of our services are free to you.
Our compassionate staff is available 24 hours a day by calling or texting 1-800-923-6784.
It is never too late to make an adoption plan. Women often call Lifetime late in their pregnancy or directly from the hospital. Adoptions can easily be arranged at any time during or after pregnancy.
If you are pregnant, getting started right away will give you the best access to all of the services Lifetime provides to you at no cost including:
- 24 hour birth mother hotline to answer any questions you may have: 1-800-923-6784.
- Quality counseling, goal setting and confidential help with decision-making.
- The opportunity to speak with other women who have been where you are.
- Choosing your baby’s adoptive parents, from a nationwide selection of screened and qualified adoptive families of all religions, races and ages
- The option to exchange on-going letters, photos, and to meet the adoptive family.
- Medical, legal, public aid and housing referrals.
- Maternity clothes, household items, food, and other supplies you may need.
- Educational scholarships for you.
- Complete confidentiality.
Whether you are just starting to explore adoption or you are searching for an adoptive family that fits what you are looking for, we can help you learn more about adoption and locate the resources you seek. Lifetime has helped thousands of women who have been where you are. Don’t wait another day to learn more about your choices through a Lifetime Adoption.